News from East Boston's best information
APAC Fuel Assistance Program
November 1 is the first day for New applicants
You need to provide the following
documents in order to apply:
income.for.the past 30 days for everyone in the household over the
age of 18 (4 consecutive pay stubs or 2 if paid bi-weekly).
* If you receive any of the following: SSI, pension, Child support,
TANF. Please provide a letter from the issuing agency.
* If you receive Social Security benefits, we need the statements
from the social security office Federal 1 (855)-21 0-0121 and State
* If paid in cash a letter from your employer must be mailed
directly to ABCD Fuel Assistance (More information will be provided
at the time of your appointment)
* Unemployment: 4
consecutive pay stubs.
* Copy of Lease
* Most recent heating bill.
* Electric bill.
* Picture ID
* Social security cards for everyone that lives with you.
Renter/Heat included in the rent; if your heat is included in the
rent, you need to bring the following:
* A copy of your lease or a "tenant/landlord agreement", which is
provided by us, stating that "Heat is included in rent."
Homeowners, you must provide the following documents in addition to
the income documents mentioned above:
* Mortgage statement
* Property Tax
* Property Insurance
* Water Bill
* Interest on your mortgage
* If you have tenants, please submit a letter written by each of
your tenants stating how much they pay.
If you have any questions please feel free to give APAC a call at
617·567·8857. We are open from 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays.