East Boston APAC Fuel
November 1 is the first day for New Applicants
You need to provide the following documents in order to apply:
* Proof of income for the past 30 days for everyone in the household
over the age of 18 (4 consecutive pay stubs or 2 if paid bi weekly).
* If you receive any of the following: SSI, Social Security
benefits, pension, Child support, TANF. Please provide a letter from
the issuing agency or a copy of the check.
* If paid in cash a letter from your employer must be mailed
directly to ABCD Fuel Assistance (More information will be provided
at the time of your appointment)
* Unemployment: 2 pay stubs.
* Copy of Lease
* Most recent heating bill.
* Electric bill.
* Picture ID.
* Social security cards for everyone that lives with you.
Renter/Heat included in the rent; If your heat is included in the
rent, you need to bring the following:
* A copy of your lease or a "tenant/landlord agreement", which is
provided by us, stating that "Heat is included in rent"
Homeowners, you must provide the following documents in addition
to the income documents mentioned above:
* Mortgage statement
* Property Tax
* Property Insurance
* Water Bill
* Interest on your mortgage
* If you have tenants, please submit a letter written by each of
your tenants stating how much they pay.
If you have any questions please feel free to call APAC at
APAC is open from 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays.
"Donít be left out in the cold" Apply Fuel Assistance!
Call for an appointment, Applications available November, 1
617-567-8857 This program helps both tenants and homeowners, who
Assistance is available to Gas, Electric, and Oil Customers.
In some cases, those who have Heat Included in the Rent, may also
Household Size Maximum Income for eligibility.
FUEL ASSISTANCE helps by paying a portion of your heating costs
during the winter months, call us at (617) 567-8857 with questions
about eligibility and office hours.