Est. 1995: Updated: Monday September 25, 2017 08:06:43 AM    Search | Contact | History | Economy | Data | Calendar| Weather





Quick Links
Land Use Council Schedule
Community Calendar
Board of Appeal Hearing List*
District A-7 Police Station
Piers Park Sailing
Wi-Fi Hotspots in EB
Music: Salvatore Baglio 
Salesian Boys & Girls Club
Friends of EB Greenway

Historical Markers

Historic Sites
News Archive
Logan Flight Info
Italia Unita
L. Florence Charitable Fund

Official MA Ode by J. Falzone

Mt. Carmel Archive

Weather Alerts
Branch Library
Chamber of Commerce
Politics and Elections
Health Center
East Boston on Wikipedia
Resources for Boston Youth
East Boston APAC
East Boston Main Streets
Calls to Action
Excel Academy
Public School Listing
EB Central Catholic School
Madonna Shrine Don Orione
EB Social Centers
Suffolk Downs


News, Blogs & Misc
Transit Updates
Boston Herald
Boston Globe
Neighborhood Network News
Universal Hub


Bookmark and Share

Free Tax Help for Boston Residents at APAC

East Boston APAC
21 Meridian Street
East Boston, MA 02128

What to bring with you to your tax appointment

  • Photo ID for you and your spouse, if applicable
  • Social security cards for you, your spouse, your children and other dependents
  • If you have an ITIN, bring the letter or the card which shows the number
  • All W-2 forms (earnings statements) for you and your spouse for EVERY employer during 2012.  Even if you worked only a short period of time
  • All 1099 forms (including 1099G, for unemployment payments and 1099R for any pension payments received)
  • Total payments made for child care expenses as well as the name, address and SSN or child care provider.
  • For 1098 (Tuition payment statement) for each household member who attended college in 2012 and the total amount of student loan interest paid
  • Massachusetts residents are now required to have health insurance.  If you have private health insurance, your provider will send you a copy of 1099-HC in the mail. Please bring this form with your to the tax site.
  • Total rent paid in 2012.
  • Your checkbook or routing and account numbers if you would like direct deposit.
  • Any correspondence from the Internal Revenue Service
  • Copy of your 2011 tax return.

Unfortunately this program is NOT for homeowners. Help will be provided to Boston residents who earn less than $50,000 per year (individual basis).


Print Friendly and PDF

Massachusetts Stats
State Facts
Mass. Property Taxes
Local Economic Data
Federal Stats
ARCHIVES: Ancestry-Ethnic Group 1980
Boston Atlas

  How-to for Do-not-call list 
  Useful Phone Numbers
  Resident Parking Sticker
  RSS Feed
  Traffic Updates
  Resident Discount Tunnel Transponder
  Recycling Information
  Peak season map for Produce
  Zip Code Finder
  Contact Us

Homeland Security
Federal Campaign Contributions from 02128
City of Boston
Elected Officials
Open Spaces
8th Congr. Scorecard


spacer image

Your Sponsored Link Here | Your Sponsored Link Here

spacer image
spacer image

| Contact Us | Disclosure | Search| Weather   | Resources | Advertising | Economic Data | News Archive | Columnists |
Arts & Culture | Public Documents RSS Feeds |

spacer image
  spacer image