The Gove Street Citizens Association monthly meeting
agenda for May 26:
Monthly meeting agenda:
* Update on current status of GSCA area projects.
* 205 Maverick Street Market - Proposal for a retail alcohol license (VOTE TO BE
* 97-99 Everett Street – Revised proposal (2nd appearance)
* 63 Frankfort Street – Proposal to extend porch area (1st appearance)
* Discussion with direct abutters of a construction project that are
experiencing property damage.
DATE: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 (NOTE: Instead of Monday, May 25 – Memorial Day)
TIME: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
DRIVING - The Noddle Island Community Room on the first floor of the Logan
Rental Car Center at 15 Transportation Way.
WALKING - Situated at the end of Porter Street just a 4 minute walk from the
Embassy Suites Hotel.
All meetings are held on the last Monday of each month at the above location
except for Holidays that are on Mondays.